Get The Look Hear from our Expert Makeup Artists on some
easy ways to achieve newsworthy looks.
easy ways to achieve newsworthy looks.
What is your most flattering Eye Liner Shade?
If you change the shape of your eyebrows you can change completely the way you look. Your face features and expressions will be different. We have seen many disasters when it comes to eyebrows, so we decided to give you some guiding lines in order to create the perfect shape for them. One of the most important things to take in consideration is the fact that you can work only with what you already have, so it will be a little harder to give shape to thin eyebrows than to thick ones. For the steps, you will need a tweezer and a pencil. Now, check out the picture and the directions below to find the procedure.
- Locate your starting points: put your tweezer vertically and draw an imaginary line on the outer sides of the ball of your nose until you reach your eyebrows. This is the place where you will start. Take an eyebrow pencil and draw a small line there that will help you know where the point is.
- Know where your eyebrows will end: lay the tweezer on your face in a way that one end is at the bottom of your nose and the other end is at the outside corner of your eyes. That will be the line where your eyebrow will end. Mark it with the pencil.
- Find the place where your arch will be: look in the mirror and up of the outside corner of the iris you will have the highest point of your eyebrow. Mark it.
- Determine the thickness of the brow (usually between a quarter inch and a half inch) and start the work. We hope you will enjoy your perfect stylish eyebrows!
Beauty Tips for Lips
Use lip pencils, gloss and concealer to transform lips.
1. TO MAKE COLOR LAST LONGER
Apply lip liner to entire lip area, use a lip brush to gently blend any hard lines around the edges and then apply a gloss or a lipstick.
2. TO TRANSFORM A LIPSTICK SHADE
Use a lip pencil as a base for lipstick to make it look browner, deeper or redder, depending on the shade of the pencil. For a shinier finish, use lipstick as a base for gloss.
3. TO MAKE LIPS LOOK FULLER
Apply a highlighter slightly above the natural contour of the Cupid's bow. Apply desired shade of lipcolor. Using a lip liner in a shade that matches lipcolor, follow the outer dimensions of the lips and trace around the lip line. Dab gloss on the center of lower lip.
4. TO MAKE LIPS LOOK THINNER
Blend foundation or concealer lightly over the edges of your lips. Dust translucent powder over the area. Using a nude lip liner, outline lips within the natural lip line. Fill lips with a pale shade of lipstick.
Beauty Tips for Eyes
Play with light and dark shades of eyeshadow to enhance the size of eyes or to bring eyes further or closer apart.
1. BRING WIDE-SET EYES CLOSER TOGETHER
Apply darker colors at the inner half of your lids, closest to the nose.
2. MAKE CLOSE-SET EYES APPEAR WIDER APART
Highlight inner corners with a light flesh-tone liner and shimmery pearl shadow.
3. MAKE SMALL EYES LOOK BIGGER
Line lower lids with a nude or very light color liner to make the whites of your eyes brighter.
4. MAKE EYES REALLY POP
Add a pale iridescent shadow in the center of lids and line lower inner lids with a white liner.
|Face Shaping: |
You can use foundation or pressed powder to accentuate your best features and minimize the others. All you need are 3 different shades: Base – a shade that matches your skin exactly. Highlight – a shade lighter. Contour – a shade darker. The Highlight shade brings features forward. The Contour shade makes them recede.
|NARROW YOUR NOSE|
Highlight down the center of your nose to the width that you want to appear, then place contour on either side of the nose. Blend well.
SOFTEN A HEAVY JAW LINE
Shade around square jawline to make that area recede and create a more oval shape. Blend borders with a base shade.
GET HIGH CHEEKBONES
Shade round cheeks to make them recede, then highlight top of cheekbones to make them more prominent and lifted like those of a model. Blend base to borders…beautiful!