Sunday, April 15, 2012

C-12 Brochures

Orders are due prior to 7:00 pm,

Tuesday
April 24,  2012


Click here to subscribe to my Deal of the Day e-mail and receive an AMAZING deal in your inbox every day!


"Like" my Facebook Page for exclusive content, beauty tips, deals and inventory sell-offs


Great Savings!
Get 17 products for only $24.99
Great for travel, cottage, the gym, etc...
No limits on how many you can order, so stock up!


(
use product # 005-096)


 

My campaign picks...
Derek Jeter Driven is back by popular demand!

Driven for Day - Driven Black for Night
My gift to you...this campaign only,
Buy 1 pack  - save $5, Buy both packs - save $10



Check out other cool gifts for Dad
(pages 1 - 25 &  pages 124 - 135)


Choose from Fragrance Gift Sets, Watches, Jewellery, Leather Goods (Sandals, Wallets), Great Outdoor Gadgets, Unique Gifts for Car Lovers, BBQ Buddies, Coolers, NHL, etc.




Quick Picks are back...Valid this campaign only






Please help me earn the new iPAD
Are you, or do you know anyone interested in becoming an Avon Representative?

Let me know and I can get them earning money right away.  I need to sign up 10 new Representatives within the next 2 campaigns, and have at least one of those new Representatives build a qualifying team.
All new Recruits are also eligible to earn the new iPAD.

iPAD


Join my team by May 22, 2012
and receive over $75 of Avon products FREE
(with qualifying order)

Want to get your Avon at a discount and earn some extra $$$ at the same time?  Join my Avon team and I will help you make that extra $$$ that you need. The products are amazing, the prices are fabulous and the women that I've met and work with are inspiring.
It's only $10 to join.  What have you got to lose?


Get Gorgeous with Avon

Know someone that might be interested in earning $$$ with Avon.  Receive a free gift for every referral that joins my team.

Fundraising is back...

Looking to raise funds for a school trip, music club, sports club, church organization, community event, or any other organization?

Avon can help!  Contact me for details!




Avon Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.  If you are not happy with any purchase, just return it for an exchange, credit or refund.

(certain restrictions apply)
Click here for details


Orders can be placed from the following brochures

If you are having trouble viewing the on-line brochure you may need to install Adobe Flash

Click to download Flash


C-12 brochures
C-11 brochures
C-10 brochures

No comments:

Post a Comment