Saturday, March 17, 2012

C-10 2012

Orders are due by 7:00 pm

Tuesday March 27, 2012


Introducing Anew Ultimate 7S
now with a lighter formula and a softer scent

Scientists have discovered that skin cells have 7 essential Youth Proteins called Sirtuins.  Anew Ultimate 7S is designed to boost all of the them to help skin cells act and look younger.

Wow, what a deal!
3-piece collection only $42 - it's like getting the cleanser and clutch for only $3
Anew Ultimate 7S Collection

Are you ready for Spring?

Let's Spring for:

bling, big kisses, sexy scents,

fresh picks, lush locks


Spring For Sales

(all on sale)


Quick Picks are back...

Quick Pick Offers
Valid this campaign only



Were you lucky enough to have gone away in March?

Want to keep your sun-kissed glow?

Then try these bronze beauty products...
Golden Glow
TIP:  The secret to a believable bronze is to dust powder where the sun naturally hits...
cheeckbones, nose and forehead.


Shiny is good for some things,
but NOT your face
!


Magix Face Perfector
A magical air-light gel-powder colourless formula that makes all skin tones look flawless...invisible coverage; instant perfection.

MagiX Face Perfector is perfect for anyone who wants to look naturally flawless and beautiful without looking like they are wearing any makeup.  It is universally flattering and a secret weapon in your makeup bag.  Visibly minimizes pores with patent-pending Optix Light-Diffusing Technology. 

Banishes Shine for up to 10 hours.
Smoothes Skin - reduces the look of fine lines.
Skin feels softer than ever.
Apply evenly before sun exposure or as needed.

Here are some testimonials....

Kathy says, "
It works!  A must for the makeup bag!  Product controlled oil throughout the day - minimized pores - soft velvety finish!  This is a product I won't be without".

Gabby says, "Love it, Love it, Love it - If you are considering buying this product, no longer consider.  My representative helped me find the perfect tool for my makeup bag for my upcoming wedding.  She recommended MagiX as I was having trouble with oily/shiny skin by the end of the day.  She solved all my problems.  The MagiX helps even out my pores and skin tone too.  It makes me feel like my skin is actually worthy of daylight.  I wear it everyday even with my sensitive skin and never have a probelm.  This is the best product on the market."

Lisa says, "It is lightweight, colourless and it acts like an air brush for pores and acne scars.  This is one of my makeup mainstays.  I do not care for foundation because I can always feel it.  Once this is on, I forget it's there and it does help control shine.  This hides imperfections while giving me sun protection and it has never made me break out."

  Join Avon between now and April 10, 2012
to qualify for over $100 worth of product FREE!

Do you love Avon as much as I do and are looking for a way to earn some extra $$$?  Join my Avon team and I will help you make that extra $$$ that you need.  In all honesty, this is the most fun I've had at a "job" ever.  The products are amazing, the prices are fabulous and the women that I've met and work with are inspiring.  It's only $10 to join.  What have you got to lose?

Be Your Best with the Best - Join Avon Now

Know someone that might be interested in earning $$$ with Avon.  Receive a free gift for every referral that joins my team.

Fundraising is back...

Looking to raise funds for a school trip, music club, sports club, church organization, community event, or any other organization?

Avon can help!  Contact me for details!



My campaign picks...

Mix 'n Match any 6 for only $5.00


Choose from mini Shower Gels, Body Lotions, Hand Creams, Shampoos & Conditioners, Lip Treatment, Flower Emery Boards.

Great for going to the gym, for the drawer at work, in your purse, for that weekend get-away, etc.


Now's the time to stock up!


minis on the go


Check out all the Buy 1 Get 1 for $0.99 offers
(pages 176 - 185)

Footworks: healthy, lavender
Moisture Therapy: body lotions, hand lotions, bonus bottles, healing & repair
Skin So Soft:  original scent, signature silk, renew& refresh, summersoft
Avon Care: face, cleanser, hand, mulit-purpose comforting moisture
Naturals: body lotion, shower gel, bubble bath, liquid hand soap



Back cover special - Wash-Off Waterproof Mascara
(available in black only)

Waterproof Mascara




Click here to subscribe to my Deal of the Day E-mail and receive an AMAZING deal in your inbox every day!



"Like" my Facebook Page for:

Like on Facebook

  exclusive content, beauty tips, deals and inventory sell-offs

www.facebook.com/shopwithstaceycohen



Avon Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.  If you are not happy with any purchase, just return it for an exchange, credit or refund.

(certain restrictions apply)

Click here for details


Orders can be placed from the following brochures

If you are having trouble viewing the on-line brochure you may need to install Adobe Flash

Click to download Flash


C-10 brochures
C-09 brochures
C-08 brochures

No comments:

Post a Comment