Friday, February 17, 2012

C-08 2012

Orders are due by 7:00 pm today

Tuesday February 28, 2012
 

Hurry time is running out...

offer expires February 28, 2012

Join Avon and get $50 worth of product FREE!

Do you love Avon as much as I do and are looking for a way to earn some extra $$$?  Join my Avon team and I will help you make that extra $$$ that you need.  In all honesty, this is the most fun I've had at a "job" ever.  The products are amazing, the prices are fabulous and the women that I've met and work with are inspiring.  It's only $10 to join.  What have you go to lose?




Fundraising is back...

Looking to raise funds for a school trip, music club, sports club, church organization, community event, or any other organization?

Avon can help!  Contact me for details!


Pre-order Moisture Therapy Pack and save

This pack is valued at $61.92
C-10 special price will be $33.92

Pre-order this pack now and pay only $30*
No limits so stock up!
(* regular taxes apply)




Quick Pick Offers
Valid this campaign only - so stock up!




 
My campaign picks...

Pamper your feet...
This is what Anne Marie has to say


So I feel like about 12 million bucks right now. If you aren't using Avon's Paraffin Moisture Treatment Mask, oh my lord, you don't know what you're missing.
Couldn't fall back asleep after feeding the baby, so I decided to have some me time!

What I did:
1. Hot soak with SSS original oil
2. FW Marine Salts Foot Scrub with Sassy Soles tool
3. Massage with FW Intensive Callus Cream
4. Paraffin Moisture Treatment Mask, wrapped in a hot towel
5. FW Marine Salts Hydrating Balm
6. Topped with Fushia Fun polish

My first at home pedicure a success! Definitely a new weekly routine.


All FootWorks products on sale (see pages 172-179)



Fragrance Extravaganza

Fantastic Fragrance Gift-Sets and Specials in C-08 for both Men and Women (see pages 18-47)


Amazing Deal - is like buy 1 get 3 free




5-Piece Gift Sets only $25
Choose from Imari, Far Away, Rare Gold




Avon Wonder Gift Sets only $25
Choose from Moon Orchid, White Amber, Passion Blossom Tea, and new Butterfly Petals



 



Click here to subscribe to my Deal of the Day E-mail and receive an AMAZING deal in your inbox every day!



"Like" my Facebook Page for:

Like on Facebook
  exclusive content, beauty tips, deals and inventory sell-offs

www.facebook.com/shopwithstaceycohen



Avon Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.  If you are not happy with any purchase, just return it for an exchange, credit or refund.

(certain restrictions apply)
Click here for details


Orders can be placed from the following brochures

If you are having trouble viewing the on-line brochure you may need to install Adobe Flash

Click to download Flash


C-08 brochures
C-07 brochures
C-06 brochures

No comments:

Post a Comment