Friday, November 25, 2011

C-02 Brochures

Orders are due by 7:00 pm
Tuesday December 6, 2011
ONLY 2 MORE CAMPAIGNS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

FREE Beauty Bag
with each $15 purchase from pages 4 - 19





Please note this price correction -




My campaign picks -
Footwork Bundle - (a $30.00 value)  only $9.99
(product# 007-920)

 
FootWorks

For Her -  Imari 5-piece layering collection
(a $56 value) only $20.00

(product# 275-050)
 
 
For Him - Introducing Musk Fire 3-piece layering collection
(a $32 value) only $16.99

(product# 275-664)

Musk Fire set




Looking to earn some extra $$$
Why not become an Avon Reprensentative?

You love the products anyway.
Now you can sell to family and friends
and get your products for free!

It only cost $10 to join and become your own boss!

Get everything you need to start immediately.

Contact me and I will get you signed up
and on your way to earning $$$





"Like" my Facebook Page

Like on Facebook

to see Deal of the Day specials

www.facebook.com/shopwithstaceycohen



Deck the Halls and Skip the Malls with Avon !!!
Orders can be placed from the following brochures
C-02 brochures
C-01 brochures
C-26 brochures

3 comments:

  1. Thank you dear admin avon catalog perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Avon products. My friend sells them. I was thinking about starting the business too - how long have you been doing it for. This is my friends website www.SixWomenWanted.com
    Thanks for your help, May.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi May, I have been selling Avon for almost 4 years. I too love the products and join Avon to be able to get my own products at a discount, but it has turned into a lucrative part-time business for me as well. Let me know if you want any information regarding the business opportunity (if you live in Canada).

      Delete