Wednesday, October 26, 2011

C-26 2011



Happy Halloween


Please note that I will be out of town from
November 2 - 12, 2011
I am off to India to see the Taj Mahal



As I am not sure about internet access when I am away,
I will submit an order before I go on Tuesday November 1, 2011.

Anyone missing that deadline should still send me your order...
as I will submit another order when I am back...
on Sunday November 13, 2011.


Brochure C-26 has great gift ideas for any budget!
Gifts under $10 - see pages 6 - 18
Gifts under $15 - see pages 19 - 30
Gifts under $20 - see pages 31 - 38
Gifts under $25 - see pages 39 - 40
Gifts under $30 - see pages 41 - 45

Perfect for fall, our Crusade Wrap will keep you warm and stylish. Elegant pink tone-on-tone paisley design and ribbon insignia with fringe on both ends. Scarf: 183 cm L including fringe. 100% viscose.

Avon will donate all net proceeds from the sale of this Crusade item directly to breast cancer research, awareness and support services.

Product numbers: 045-629


Price: $10.00

Believe in the power of hope.



Fall is in the air, which means winter is not far behind, which means slippery snow and ice.  Walk in confidence with Ice Grippers, lightweight, ground-gripping steel stud slip-ons.  Don't wait to order these as they ALWAYS sell-out.  Only $9.99 a pair.

Ladies (fits sizes 7-9) 066-622
Mens (fits sizes 8-12) 066-638

 




My campaign picks -
 
For Her  - Elegant Watch

Only $7.99 with each $15 brochure purchase
No limits - get one of each colour


black 058-613 , gold 060-223
 
 
For Him - Holiday Gift Set

Mesmerize Him
4-piece gift set only $22 (142-413)
  After Shave Conditioner * Cologne Spray Talc Powder
* Roll-on Anti-Perspirant Deodorant



Looking to earn some extra $$$
Why not become an Avon Reprensentative?

You love the products anyway.
Now you can sell to family and friends
and get your products for free!

It only cost $10 to join and become your own boss!

Get everything you need to start immediately.

Contact me and I will get you signed up
and on your way to earning $$$




"Like" my Facebook Page

Like on Facebook

to see Deal of the Day specials

www.facebook.com/shopwithstaceycohen



Deck the Halls and Skip the Malls with Avon !!!
Orders can be placed from the following brochures
C-26 brochures
C-25 brochures
C-24 brochures

No comments:

Post a Comment