Friday, March 11, 2011

ANEW Platinum Launch - March 24, 2011

Purple Passion

Join us for the launch of the season...

Door Prizes ! Product Information ! Special Deals !

Thursday, March 24th 7 PM
Ottawa Mennonite Church Meeting Room,
1830 Kilborn Ave.

Anew "Platinum"
This new skincare line for women 60+ from Avon’s pioneering ANEW line was developed to recapture the appearance of youthful contours


“I am excited to be working with Avon on the ANEW Platinum Collection, as it specifically addresses the needs of women with my skincare concerns,” reveals ANEW Platinum spokesperson Jacqueline Bisset. “I want a skincare product that makes my skin look as young as I feel. ANEW Platinum helps recapture the definition and tone of younger skin.”



Free parking
Refreshments
Bus route 148

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Angela Gibson and I'm a Rep who has started 2 blogs for other Avon Representatives in jan 2011. I was hoping you would like to exchange links so that my readers can see your great site. I am very impressed by your blog and the fact that you have been posting for many years. My blogs are Diary of a Mad Avon Lady (http://angiesavon1.blogspro.com) about all things Avon, sales, direct marketing, internt marketing and social media networking. And A Business Woman's Story(http://angelagibson.blogspot.com) about the life and mind of a Avon Rep. I would like to place your link in my right side-bar so that my readers can easily find you. Please let me know Angela Gibson

    ReplyDelete